Course "Developing iOS Apps with Swift & SwiftUI"
After the iOS and Swift training, you will be well prepared to implement your own iPhone and iPad apps:
- Programming in Swift
- Developing user interfaces with SwiftUI
- Use of the essential frameworks of the iOS SDK
- Numerous practice-oriented application examples
- Best practices for structuring app projects
- Tips & tricks that make your work as an iOS developer easier
The course is aimed at professional software developers and architects. Practical knowledge of an object-oriented programming language is a prerequisite.
I was able to optimally expand my basic knowledge of app development through the iOS training. All important topics were addressed and illustrated with very good examples.
You can book the iOS course as an in-house seminar in your company or as online training. The seminar can be adapted to your requirements.
I also offer the iOS course as individual coaching via video conference/screen sharing. I can thus respond individually to your requirements and project features.
The iOS training was a brilliant quick start in app development for a career jumper.
Structure of the course
After a clear communication of the course contents with many demonstrations, the acquired knowledge is directly applied for the implementation of sample projects.
Small group sizes with a maximum of 10 participants enable optimal and individual support of the participants.
The participants will receive comprehensive training materials with detailed instructions and explanations.
From my point of view, the iOS training deserves the grade Very Good. The trainer was always able to answer difficult questions with a practical example.
- Overview of Xcode and the iOS SDK
- Introduction to Swift
- Swift type system: classes, value types, enums, protocols
- User interface development with SwiftUI
- SwiftUI layout mechanism
- SwiftUI navigation flows
- Backend communication: loading data asynchronously with URLSession
- Package management with Swift Package Manager
- Error handling in iOS apps
- Automated testing of iOS applications
- Memory management
- Publishing apps: build, submitting to App Store Connect, app review